Private Guitar lessons designed just for you!
Everyone knows guitarists are the coolest member of the band! This highly portable instrument can transition from the campfire to the stage. Whether you prefer acoustic or electric guitar, you can master the styles you fancy most at Downtown Creative Studios.
Our highly skilled guitar teachers design their lessons around the needs of the individual student. Whether you want to train classically or simply impress your friends by strumming a few songs, we will help you to achieve your personal musical goals and make the most of your guitar lessons.
Bass Guitar and Ukulele also available
Bass Guitar is the backbone of the band and the Ukulele can be so much fun! Our multi talented guitar teachers can also help you out with learning these instruments.
If you wish to study exams, Downtown Creative Studios Guitar Teachers offer ANSCA, AMEB and Rockschool.
Downtown Creative Studios provide
- Complimentary trial lesson
- Private lessons in professional studio
- Equipment for use in lessons
- All styles of guitar
- Opportunities to work in duos/bands
- Coaching and performance preparation for eisteddfods and talent quests
- Technique based teaching (understand what you are playing)
- Practical technical skills (how to tune, use correct leads, mix your own sound; how to set up a small PA system)
- Tuition for all ages and levels
- Support and encouragement in a positive and fun learning situation
Meet our Guitar Teachers
Samantha is currently co owner and principal guitar teacher at Downtown Creative Studios. She is passionate about teaching guitar and strives to tailor each lesson to the needs of each individual student.
Alex is an experienced guitarist who draws on a number of different musical styles when playing and teaching guitar. He is currently completing a tertiary degree in jazz guitar performance at Jazz Music Institute Brisbane.
Tyler Cooney is a guitarist currently performing and teaching around Brisbane after graduating from the Bachelor of Jazz Performance (with honours) at the Jazz Music Institute in Bowen Hills in 2016.
Jack’s extensive experience in the music industry gives him a unique, professional perspective when it comes to teaching music.