Speech and Drama Lessons Designed just for you!
Speech and Drama is an excellent way to get your child’s confidence to the next level. Downtown Creative Studio’s speech and drama teachers strive to equip students with correct techniques, creativity, improvisational skills and expression so they can speak in front of any audience about almost anything. These days communication between ourselves and others is so important. We ensure you are speaking clearly and correctly whilst having imaginative and creative fun.
If you wish to study exams, Downtown Creative Studios speech and drama teachers offer AMEB exams.
Downtown Creative Studios Provide:
- Tuition in articulation, mouth positioning
- Development in any speech impediments or challenges.
- Modulative devices such as pitch, pace, pause and emphasis.
- Exercises in creating a speaking pattern that will creative interest and engage the listener.
- Exercises in expression – face and speech, eye contact, gesture and stagecraft.
- Engaging with and memorising age appropriate prose, verse and original content.
- Preparation for Speech and Drama eisteddfod.
- Development in aural presentations for school.
Meet our speech and drama teachers
Kathleen attended Queensland University of Technology and graduated with a Bachelor of Music. She has continued her studies and is currently completing her masters in vocal pedagogy at the conservatorium of music